- Co-located with ICOIN 2023.
- Jeju Island, Korea
- Date: January 11~14, 2023
- Same as ICOIN2022 regular paper (http://icoin.org).
IIMC 2022, the 2nd International Workshop on Intelligent Immersive Media Communications, will be co-located with ICOIN 2022, which will be held during January 13-16, 2022 in Jeju Island, Korea. The workshop focuses on emerging research topics, challenging ideas and proposals, and future research directions in immersive media communications with artificial intelligence.
The Workshop seeks papers in all areas of intelligent immersive media communications. Authors are especially encouraged to submit papers with demo-able implementation, real-world experimental results, and real data sets. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
- Virtual reality (VR) and Augmented reality (AR)
- Artificial intelligence with immersive media
- 360-degree video coding and streaming (MPEG-I, HEVC, VVC, etc)
- Holographic processing
- Multimedia understanding and recommendation
- Immersive media-centric health care applications
- Real-time immersive systems
- Immersive media conferencing and social VRs
- Virtualized System/Plantform Technology
- Eun-Seok Ryu, Sungkyunkwan University(SKKU), Korea (contact: esryu [at] skku.edu)
- Woo-Chool Park, Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI), Korea
- Je-Won Kang, Ewha Womans University, Korea
- Yong-Hwan Kim, Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI), Korea
- Jin-Hwan Jeong, SK Telecom (SKT), Korea
- Sungeun Lee, Apple, USA
- Sungwon Ahn, Software Policy & Research Institute (SPRi), Korea
ICOIN 2022 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere.
Authors are invited to submit a full paper (5~6 pages) or a short paper (3~4 pages) electronically as PDF files using the IEEE conference template which are available at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. The link for paper submission through EDAS is https://edas.info/N27471 with track name 'IIMC'. All submitted papers are subject to peer reviews by Technical Program Committee members. All accepted papers for presentation in the conference will appear in the proceedings of ICOIN 2022. More details about the submission and publication process including formatting instructions will be available at the conference website, http://www.icoin.org
Online submission: https://edas.info/N27471